Flying Insects Pest Control These are those insects with wings that can zoom around your home. They come in different species, like: Bees Wasps & Hornets Flies Mosquitos Bees Check out our blogs on Bees here. Bee Swarm Removal Bee & Beehive Removal Bee Removal Beehive Removal If the Bees […]
Complete Service Offer Details:
Flying Insects Pest ControlThese are those insects with wings that can zoom around your home. They come in different species, like:
- Wasps & Hornets
BeesCheck out our blogs on Bees here.
If the Bees are in the Walls – you’ve got two options.
- We can foam inside the area they are entering from outside and try and kill them and then seal it up a few days later. ($475.) You will have some honey that will melt inside the wall. We will dust in the wall to help crystalize it so it doesn’t cause any damage.
- We can open up the wall inside the bedroom (drywall side so it is cheaper to repair) and remove the entire hive, honey, etc. ($1250) We would put back the drywall removed, but we don’t make drywall repairs.
In the Trees | Swarm | Hive
- If it’s a swarm in the tree, they don’t often survive. Live removal would start at $450. Killing the swarm would be $175.00
How do you remove a swarm of bees?Removing a swarm of bees is much easier than removing a full hive because there is no wax foundation and generally they are not found inside a wall, attic, or space that is inaccessible without removing or cutting into it. We use a state-of-the-art bee vacuum that allows us to then safely remove them, relocate them to our family bee apiary, and give them a home with food and allow them to build and grow.
- We warranty each hive removal for one year against another swarm moving into that same area.
- If at any time you notice bees again, give us a call and we’ll come out for FREE!
I wanted to see if someone would remove these bees that are started a Honey come in my backyard for freeWe don’t work for free, but, if you or someone you know wants to come perform live bee removal for free, we have lots of work for you. 😉 We are also actively hiring beekeepers and pest removal technicians for pay.
WaspsCheck out our blogs on Wasps here. Our Wasp Removal Service would be $75 and we can be out to take care of it for you quickly and efficiently.
For flies we treat the structure from the floor up to 8 feet, we treat all lights where flying insects migrate to, the inside of the walls, shrubs, bushes, and the base of trees where flying insects land.Check out our blogs on Flies here.
- For mosquitoes, we have a whole-home service where we treat the exterior of your structure from the ground and up approximately 8 ft.
- We will treat all your shrubs/bushes, the fence line inside your property, and all lights and fixtures where mosquitoes are attracted to. The cost for a mosquito treatment is $175 as a one-time service.
- Generally, the products last 30 days and cover the AEDES mosquitos which have become really prevalent in the past year.
- If you’d like to schedule, please send me your full name, address, phone number, and email address and we can get you scheduled as soon as possible.
- We don’t give a warranty on mosquitos, because they are flying insects. This is a one-time service at $175.
Professional Pest Management © Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved